Announcement of Agreement by MESH re Sentiance

15 February 2021

Asimilar Group plc (AIM: ASLR), the AIM quoted investment company focused on technology opportunities in the fields of big data, machine learning, telematics and the Internet of Things (IoT), notes the announcement this morning by MESH Holdings plc ("MESH") that it has entered into a definitive sale and purchase agreement ("SPA") together with AAQUA BV ("AAQUA") to acquire Sentiance NV ("Sentiance").  According to the announcement, upon completion, MESH will increase its holding in Sentiance to 80% on a fully diluted basis, with the remaining 20% on a fully diluted basis owned by AAQUA.  According to the SPA, it is expected that the Sentiance acquisition will complete by 10 March 2021.

Asimilar holds 24,000,000 ordinary shares in MESH credited as fully paid.  MESH currently has 289,260,261 ordinary shares in issue.  Therefore, Asimilar now holds approximately 8.3% of the issued share capital of MESH.


Further announcements will be made in due course.



Asimilar Group plc


John Taylor, Non-Executive Chairman

via Buchanan


Cairn Financial Advisers LLP


Sandy Jamieson / Liam Murray

Tel: +44 20 7213 0880


Peterhouse Capital Limited


Duncan Vasey / Lucy Williams

Tel: + 44 20 7220 9797


Buchanan Communications Limited


Richard Oldworth / Chris Lane

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7466 5000